Looking at their roster they could make some moves to upgrade. Rivers is someone they could look to trade.
Rivers is on free agent minimum salary so helps them with salary cap
Nuggets don't have lots of salary cap space, currently
Trades can be a little complicated in the NBA with salary cap, Exceptions, Bird rule rights etc (but selfishly I would like less competition for Bones for playing minutes)
Bones has a unique window to make a lasting impression before Jamal Murray returns in Feb/March and consumes 30-35 minutes of playing time a game
I would love to see them jettison Campazzo and free up even more minutes for Bones at PG
Rivers is not likely to eat into Bones' playing time
Go Bones

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Rivers is on free agent minimum salary so helps them with salary cap
Nuggets don't have lots of salary cap space, currently
Trades can be a little complicated in the NBA with salary cap, Exceptions, Bird rule rights etc (but selfishly I would like less competition for Bones for playing minutes)
Bones has a unique window to make a lasting impression before Jamal Murray returns in Feb/March and consumes 30-35 minutes of playing time a game
I would love to see them jettison Campazzo and free up even more minutes for Bones at PG
Rivers is not likely to eat into Bones' playing time
Go Bones
Yeah, I was looking at it more for a player upgrade. Bones should be above Facu. He gives them more length and scoring ability.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Was there any concerns? He's got a 2-yr contract, I thought.
He has a contract but it's still possible he could end up in Grand Rapids if Malone decides to send him there. I really don't think that's going to be the case but like @AlienAiden said it'll be a good idea to see how much use Bones gets in the first couple of weeks since the G-League season starts later. Malone is notorious for playing older guys but he seems very open to running Bones in the regular rotation.

rammad90

Elite Member
Was there any concerns? He's got a 2-yr contract, I thought.
He isnt guaranteed a roster spot but is guaranteed his salary for two years. He has a slotted amount of cash based on his pick which the team could sign him at 80-120% of that number.