Ramaholic

Elite Member
Yeah, I really like the design of the shirt. I just wish it wasn’t $50. 😕
Prices will drop. NIL is going to create competition amongst fans for apparrell that supports the teams and players they like. Bones and whoever is doing this with him, will find the correct price point -I imagine somewhere around $20 or so.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Prices will drop. NIL is going to create competition amongst fans for apparrell that supports the teams and players they like. Bones and whoever is doing this with him, will find the correct price point -I imagine somewhere around $20 or so.
Yeah, I think Mo had the right idea when he started selling t-shirts, his were priced around the $25-30 mark and are now $20. He actually has some basketball shirts right now on sale for only $15 - it was a limited release that didn't sell out. I just picked up two of those.

I think Bones will get things figured out soon enough but right now he seems to be getting a decent number of buyers even at the $50 price point if Nuggets Twitter is any indication, so it may take a while.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yeah, I think Mo had the right idea when he started selling t-shirts, his were priced around the $25-30 mark and are now $20. He actually has some basketball shirts right now on sale for only $15 - it was a limited release that didn't sell out. I just picked up two of those.

I think Bones will get things figured out soon enough but right now he seems to be getting a decent number of buyers even at the $50 price point if Nuggets Twitter is any indication, so it may take a while.
When Mo started selling those they were near $50 after shipping.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider

Comparing or using Mo as a reference point is misleading in my opinion. I am not a marketing major but I am pretty sure Bizzy is a better brand to market with a broader audience. A couple of examples

• While not much bigger than NoVa, Bones represents an entire state.
  • Bones arrived on Campus with the Tressi brand
  • on Twitter, Bones has 5k more followers
  • On Instagram, Bones has three times the follows at over 90k
  • Bones is also a musical artist which is another segment
I think he is doing the right thing now by striking while the iron is hot.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Comparing or using Mo as a reference point is misleading in my opinion. I am not a marketing major but I am pretty sure Bizzy is a better brand to market with a broader audience. A couple of examples

• While not much bigger than NoVa, Bones represents an entire state.
  • Bones arrived on Campus with the Tressi brand
  • on Twitter, Bones has 5k more followers
  • On Instagram, Bones has three times the follows at over 90k
  • Bones is also a musical artist which is another segment
I think he is doing the right thing now by striking while the iron is hot.
Good points.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I'm the last person to tell anyone what to do with their money, but I love playing Devil's advocate. It's not a t-shirt, it's a lifestyle brand and conversation starter. I'm showing my age here, but Bape and Johnny Cupcakes were the same back in the day.

Last edited:

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Since many people here are watching more NBA than they ever have and since the NBA just put out its top 75 players of all-time list, I thought I’d post an interesting video about the top 75 that was made before the NBA announced their list. This is from one of my favorite channels on YouTube.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I'm the last person to tell anyone what to do with their money, but I love playing Devil's advocate. It's not a t-shirt, it's a lifestyle brand and conversation starter. I'm showing my age here, but Bape and Johnny Cupcakes were the same back in the day.
I mean this graphic though?!
247466372_6284762628264113_68541750628128380_n.jpg

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
the 50 bucks is a little hard to swallow but that design speaks to me. Decisions decisions