MobileMunchies

Elite Member
So, you’ll be supportive if, let’s say Nick Kern’s people pull up and quote Coach Rhoades’ preseason positive comments about Nick and then @VCU Basketball with comments akin to Nick should get more playing time, after the St Peters game. If you are good with that, so be it, we are on different sides of the issue—but I’ll respect the consistency.

And it’s jackalope, i would never call someone a jackhole.
Honestly, for so many reasons I just don't see the equating of college to Professional sports. This is an apples to oranges comparison. But these things do happen, as well, I've seen them everywhere, both publicly, and where we used to set up we'd hear all kinds of things about what happens in private. But hey, who has the Ramnation profile @VCU, and why has it never posted anything here???

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Honestly, for so many reasons I just don't see the equating of college to Professional sports. This is an apples to oranges comparison. But these things do happen, as well, I've seen them everywhere, both publicly, and where we used to set up we'd hear all kinds of things about what happens in private. But hey, who has the Ramnation profile @VCU, and why has it never posted anything here???
It may have been created as a placeholder.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
VCU Basketball has a twitter handle—clumsy attempt to replicate the point about @ing

VCU74

Elite Member
So, you’ll be supportive if, let’s say Nick Kern’s people pull up and quote Coach Rhoades’ preseason positive comments about Nick and then @VCU Basketball with comments akin to Nick should get more playing time, after the St Peters game. If you are good with that, so be it, we are on different sides of the issue—but I’ll respect the consistency.

And it’s jackalope, i would never call someone a jackhole.
2E27433B-A2A6-4B3B-B346-AD094AEDCD7A.jpeg
Good times…. Wish I had my own pic

Found this too. Anyone remember it? I sure don’t but posting anyway
/ still off-season sort of.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I don’t think it is a big issue, i think people that do it are silly and like it even less when it is done under the cover of the VCU banner. Important though, not at all….revealing, yes.
I don’t worry about silly things other people do.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Nuggets tip off against the Spurs in 15 minutes. Probably not watching but hoping for a pleasant surprise. I’m not holding my breath though, I really dislike this coach.

I feel like there are too many people who are new here. There is always a blame game and poop being thrown toward teams that sign a VCU pro player. Either it’s “The QB is trash”, or “this guy can’t coach”, or “obviously this veteran who has been playing against the likes of CP3 and Kyrie Irving can’t handle a VCU players jock strap”. You just have to do like everyone else. Grit your teeth and block it out. Yes a lot of those situations tend to make Vcu fans look like they don’t know sports but no one cares one bit.

Also give Bones time. He’s going to make it there and succeed. I think people are reading more into what Twitter reporters took out of a Malone statement. Pretty sure he just meant that Bones was looking great and is in a good sport to get some playing time this year.