WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Yeah, NOW he's back in after that complete debacle. He would've made the whole offense flow better.
Nuggets Twitter is going nuts over Malone’s coaching decisions, but I doubt anything’s going to change after tonight.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
All to the good. Letting the vets play themselves out of the rotation early means more time for Bones sooner rather than later. Rivers will jab step his way to bench. All Bones needs to do is keep making good plays in the minutes he does get. He did it tonight and hopefully will tomorrow - a road back-to-back at Utah is no joke.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider

This is weird. Campazzo is 5'7 and he simply cannot shoot. It is ugly when he shoots a 3 and teams are allowing him to shoot because he is such a poor outside shooter. All of Denver's experienced guards have not produced so far. All of this reminds me of Bones freshman year at VCU. He would come in a produce right away and then he would get yanked. It was obvious he was a dynamic player but it was seniors over him a freshman. I wish we could go back to his freshman year and give him the same minutes and freedom that Ace got as a first year player. It is weird that in both instances both coaches slow roll Bones. I hope it goes better in Denver when Malone realizes that Bones should play 20 or more minutes a game than it did at VCU. I have a feeling their older guards will react poorly. Heck, I saw Porter wave his arms in disgust for getting yanked at the end of the 1st half. Malone is the kind of coach that can lose this team because of his oddball combos. You want offense? Play Bones and Morris as your guards and Dozier for D. Campazzo is a good passer and pest on D but he is 5'7. Pare those minutes down and sit Rivers. There ya have it, OK, back to my coffee.

Last edited: