AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
BONES LOCK SCREEN/WALLPAPER

247142474_10159443965648610_3479682244631871163_n.jpg

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
“The verification process for the proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test will take place outside of the entrances at each facility and we encourage our fans to arrive early, come prepared with the required documentation for entry and to wear a face mask at all times while inside the venue except when eating and drinking.”

Last edited:

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
hold up, their arena naming rights deal is with Ball? The people that make those glass jars that our grandmas use for canning veggies and making jams? that is just bizarre to me haha

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
“The verification process for the proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test will take place outside of the entrances at each facility and we encourage our fans to arrive early, come prepared with the required documentation for entry and to wear a face mask at all times while inside the venue except when eating and drinking.”
yup got an email bout that today for my trip in a couple weeks

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider

NBA venues run the gamut when it comes to Covid protocols.
Yep. Sounds like Ball Arena changed to proof of vaccination when fans did not abide by their mask policy.

RamStrut

Elite Member
That's what offseason and preseason are for. It's not like they just got the playbook on game 1. NFL playbooks are for more complicated than basketball schemes. Especially for QBs. And rookie QBs get thrown into the fire each year
You can’t replicate a regular season meaningful NBA game in practice or preseason. Most teams hardly play their stars in the preseason. Also the level of defense you have to play in the NBA is so different than the college level. The NBA is a much more physical game as well. I’m sure Bones is working hard in the weight room. He’s young and his body will adjust but these are grown fully developed men out there. You don’t run into that in college. Not sure why you are throwing the NFL in this discussion but NBA schemes are much different than college and high school schemes. There’s a reason it takes most rookies in any sport at any level time to adjust.

You can’t replicate a regular season meaningful NBA game in practice or preseason. Most teams hardly play their stars in the preseason. Also the level of defense you have to play in the NBA is so different than the college level. The NBA is a much more physical game as well. I’m sure Bones is working hard in the weight room. He’s young and his body will adjust but these are grown fully developed men out there. You don’t run into that in college. Not sure why you are throwing the NFL in this discussion but NBA schemes are much different than college and high school schemes. There’s a reason it takes most rookies in any sport at any level time to adjust.
You must not watch a lot of NBA games. Plenty of teams only go hard in primetime games and playoffs. And physical?! The call air fouls all the time. It's not 1990. And what does this have to do with schemes? He's been playing his entire life. It's not that difficult of a sport

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Yep. Sounds like Ball Arena changed to proof of vaccination when fans did not abide by their mask policy.

They changed to proof of vaccination or negative test due to not abiding the mask mandate. Is that what you read? If so, I wouldn’t be surprised.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
They changed to proof of vaccination or negative test due to not abiding the mask mandate. Is that what you read? If so, I wouldn’t be surprised.
They went with masking to begin and then they changed it. They did not say why they changed now but it has to be the reason. Why else would they have done it after the season already started? Just my opinion on why.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
They went with masking to begin and then they changed it. They did not say why they changed now but it has to be the reason. Why else would they have done it after the season already started? Just my opinion on why.

Could also be pressure from outside sources like sponsors, maybe risk management policies from insurance providers or local health authority guidance changes. Now I’m curious and will have to do some digging.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Could also be pressure from outside sources like sponsors, maybe risk management policies from insurance providers or local health authority guidance changes. Now I’m curious and will have to do some digging.
It also could be that they did not do it right away due to outside pressure.