thelonious_chunk

Elite Member
They went with masking to begin and then they changed it. They did not say why they changed now but it has to be the reason. Why else would they have done it after the season already started? Just my opinion on why.
It was maybe around 1/3 of attendees wearing masks at the home opener, despite Ball Arena handing masks to everybody.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Umm, is this your honest opinion? Ha! The Altitude thing has been going on for years in Denver.

Attitude Sports is the name of the company that owns broadcast rights to the Denver Nuggets. The link provided references the stalemate between Comcast and Altitude Sports that prevents local transmission of Nugget’s game broadcasts. If you can’t watch at home, then you are more likely to abide by the new restrictions so you can watch your team play.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Attitude Sports is the name of the company that owns broadcast rights to the Denver Nuggets. The link provided references the stalemate between Comcast and Altitude Sports that prevents local transmission of Nugget’s game broadcasts. If you can’t watch at home, then you are more likely to abide by the new restrictions so you can watch your team play.
Or go on the internet and watch the game via stream—-like pretty much all the Nugs and Avs fans have been doing for three years.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Yup. Someone explained it to me on Twitter, it is very reminiscent of Comcast's issues with ACC Network.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I already knew about that from following the Nuggets since Bones was drafted. This stand-off with Comcast has been an on going issue for years. I did not bring that into the equation of them going to vaccinations requirement for money because that is a ridiculous conclusion. Most of these arenas that have not gone to vaccination requirements are doing so because they want to make money. Funny thing about all of this back and forth on both sides of this are when they do so they are not losing money. I read an article about the Washington State situation and after they fired their coach they actually received large donations for the student athletes. Coexisting means doing what is right and in college athletics it is about supporting your student athletes and fans you enjoy the game with. If masking is such a difficult thing for people to do then welp it ends up like this.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
giphy.gif

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
The fact that Malone referred to him as Bizzy leads me to believe that the front office is applying some gentle pressure to but Bones on the floor. Right now he is a goldmine for the marketing department and they want to leverage him to make every dime they can and the loner he sits on the bench the less his value to them is which equals loss revenue. The front office sees it as a no loss situation. If Bones is successful then the team wins and they make a lot of money in ad revenue. If he struggles, he is back to where he is now

Tedicola

Elite Member
Talent aside bringing a Bones personality ( no judgement good or bad here just unique) into the mix with established NBA talent (good or bad) takes some finesse and planning.

I mentioned before I do not follow NBA- don’t care for the product so I don’t know Malone or Denver (but I’ve quickly learned ALOT and Jokic-Wowzer!). My gut tells me Malone knows what he has with Bones and is giving existing players an opportunity to play themselves into or out of the position of their minutes.

Bones will get his time and will shine- I don’t think it’s 10-15min per night by game 10 as was mentioned somewhere but I would love it if it is indeed the case. I’m getting tired of staying up late only to be disappointed at not seeing Bones do his thing.

Peace all-our games are right around the corner!