AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Jokic is out tonight with a sprained wrist. They will need offense. Let's go Bones!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Provides links please.
Yahoo sports, click on NBA and go to den game. It's been streaming like magic, will begin right at tipoff. I linked that page in Rams In The Pros Thread

Is this game on NBATV? They just had a live feed there, but xfinity's onscreen guide is not listing any game during that time tonight.

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yahoo sports, click on NBA and go to den game. It's been streaming like magic, will begin right at tipoff. I linked that page in Rams In The Pros Thread

Is this game on NBATV? They just had a live feed there, but xfinity's onscreen guide is not listing any game during that time tonight.
That Sportsurge.net works for me every time. Sometimes after clicking play I have to X out of pop up and hit play again but after that it is usually steady. One night the first link locked up so I went to the 2nd offering.

Oh and Bones is struggling. Pushing the game. He needs a confidence booster this half to help them get the win.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Not been perfect tonight but part of lineups that have kept it close, somehow, in what can only be described as a very physical game against a tough great shooting great defense Bulls squad. And made a few vital shots.

missed last night's game - seems Bones does not have confidence of Malone yet to play NBA defense against top guards like LaVine and therefore Austin Rivers gets start and 33 minutes, though it is more than evident that offensive skills of Bones > than offensive skills of Rivers

how often did Bones try and guard LaVine last night or Lonzo Ball and how did he do
thanks if you can fill me in
Go Bones

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
missed last night's game - seems Bones does not have confidence of Malone yet to play NBA defense against top guards like LaVine and therefore Austin Rivers gets start and 33 minutes, though it is more than evident that offensive skills of Bones > than offensive skills of Rivers

how often did Bones try and guard LaVine last night or Lonzo Ball and how did he do
thanks if you can fill me in
Go Bones
Rivers had started a couple games with Barton out. Bones was only the 6th man for one game. Last night he was second off the bench. On offense Bones is a little off. He seems to me that he is rushing things a bit. Once he settles down he will be fine. On D he does have some trouble due to size more than anything. He is doing a good job with steals and rebounding. He will get better every week and knock those 3s down like we know he can.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
By the way, I lived in south Florida for several years and I watched the Heat play every single game. It has been awhile since I did that and now I am watching the Nuggets. I reminds me that the NBA is a man's league. Those guys are strong elite athletes. It really is a big adjustment for a young player. Bones will get there. He has it in him. I can tell he is still feeling things out and gets rushed at times.

RamBamBiggalow

Elite Member
I feel like Bones has been at his best when he has had the ball in his hands and been the primary ball handler and facilitator it opens him up to get to the rim and take better threes.

The last few games Facu has played a lot better and has really dominated the bench line up. Bones gets fewer clean looks with Facu in there and doesn't get to create as much and he gets out of rhythm.