. They upgraded him to day-to-day today.
Bones needs his 18+ minutes of run now that he is in the rotation during Murray's absence - needs those quality minutes to improve
NBA season is a long year and Bones has to find a way to stay healthy to make the most of the opportunity he has right now. Right now there is about 45 minutes of guard time for the 3 of them to compete for (Bones, Rivers, Facundo C)
Go Bones

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Bones needs his 18+ minutes of run now that he is in the rotation during Murray's absence - needs those quality minutes to improve
NBA season is a long year and Bones has to find a way to stay healthy to make the most of the opportunity he has right now. Right now there is about 45 minutes of guard time for the 3 of them to compete for (Bones, Rivers, Facundo C)
Go Bones
Hopefully Bones will get to come in with some of the starters. Preferably with Jokic.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Not even gonna lie… outside of maybe the Joker… I think Bones is easily the 3rd favorite if not 2nd favorite player on that team among fans already.

I only went to one game out there… but when I tell you, the fans were clamoring for him the whole game, the fans absolutely loved him, fans were lined up trying to get autographs and pictures….

Other players walked by, and you might have a few fans trying to get pictures or autographs…. But Bones walks by…. And everyone…. And I mean EVERYONE… flocked over trying to get pictures with him and what not.

Dude already has a major following out in Denver and it’s only growing, and it’s growing fast.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Not blowing off this year by any means, but next years VCU team is going to be very scary if either Fermin or Billups comes in "play ready" like our three freshman have this year. Add in Watkins and Baldwin to the mix along with a couple of other contributing players. Wow!