RamDanFan

Elite Member
Yeah, you’d think they could just draw antibody titers or something since he (presumably) had COVID in March.

According to the “science”, antibody levels can not yet be provided as a marker to determine immunity, only getting the actual vaccine can do that. Yet, those same antibody levels were used to determine dosage levels for those immune compromised during the creation of the vaccines. Pretzel logic.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Yeah, you’d think they could just draw antibody titers or something since he (presumably) had COVID in March.
Where did you get that from? Some on the staff/team had positive tests but don't remember seeing where Bones was the specific player to test positive.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Who said Bones had COVID in March?

Where did you get that from? Some on the staff/team had positive tests but don't remember seeing where Bones was the specific player to test positive.
I don’t know if he did or not. Based on the circumstances @AlienAiden mentioned earlier it seems possible that he isn’t vaccinated, and I intended to suggest the reason for that might have been because he may have already had COVID. I couldn’t see him willingly going unvaccinated.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
one day? I am retired and sometimes I don't leave my house for a week except to go out to walk my dog up and down the street.
But then again, I guess part of it is a mindset. I can leave and go out any time I want, even if I don't. Perhaps I would feel different if I were told...you can't leave the house except to walk the dog.
Plus, I am not young...."I don't have places to go and people to see". I gave up being a mover and a shaker when I decided to live the good life and retire.

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
one day? I am retired and sometimes I don't leave my house for a week except to go out to walk my dog up and down the street.
But then again, I guess part of it is a mindset. I can leave and go out any time I want, even if I don't. Perhaps I would feel different if I were told...you can't leave the house except to walk the dog.
Plus, I am not young...."I don't have places to go and people to see". I gave up being a mover and a shaker when I decided to live the good life and retire.

Got ya beat brother.

We are both retired. Been so for about six years. I'm 63, she is 62.
While we still have a condo in Hanover, we live on 50 acres 60 miles south of Richmond. Nearest neighbor is 1/2 mile. Only contact we have with people are when we chose to expose ourselves. Both triple vaccinated, in case we get too close to the deer (yes, they carry COVID).
Went to the Bahamas. By LAW, we had to wear a mask everywhere, except when we ate or drank. Needless to say, we ate and drank too much.
Biggest surprise we had in the Bahamas was to see the President of VCU sitting in the second row, not eating or drink, without a mask on...for entire games. Guess it is what my father always called- Do as I say, not as I do.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Hmmm.....sounds like you also count bumps on the head to determine human disease states. Are you into leaches and blood letting too as cures?

For grins, I googled this.

Check this out.. medical leeches were FDA approved as cardiovascular diseases in 2004.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Hmmm.....sounds like you also count bumps on the head to determine human disease states. Are you into leaches and blood letting too as cures?
MCV still uses leeches on occasion and they keep a farm of sterile leeches in their inpatient pharmacy. They’re really good for restoring blood flow in various situations, as weird as that might sound.