Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
I don’t know if he did or not. Based on the circumstances @AlienAiden mentioned earlier it seems possible that he isn’t vaccinated, and I intended to suggest the reason for that might have been because he may have already had COVID. I couldn’t see him willingly going unvaccinated.

Bones went into quarantine during the summer and did not make the trip to Utah for summer league games until later. He was in protocol, like he is now, and it was never mentioned that he tested positive or was not vaccinated. It was NBA protocol that he was following, just like now.

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
For grins, I googled this.

Check this out.. medical leeches were FDA approved as cardiovascular diseases in 2004.

Leeches are used rarely at VCU, but are a viable therapy for post surgical areas where venous flow is hampered, and collaterals are expected to grow. Medical leeches are obtained in only one place in the world, a lab in England. Every leech must be strictly accounted for and returned to the English lab after use. I cannot express to you the jocularity to everyone but the poor nurse who has to crawl under a patient’s bed ro retrieve an engorged leech that has had its fill and has dropped off the patient and attempted an escape beneath the bed.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I don’t know if he did or not. Based on the circumstances @AlienAiden mentioned earlier it seems possible that he isn’t vaccinated, and I intended to suggest the reason for that might have been because he may have already had COVID. I couldn’t see him willingly going unvaccinated.
I don't know his health history, but I wouldn't think that he had it in March during the NCAA tourney. One reason is that coach talked about telling him first that the game was canceled and how devastating that was for him. If he had tested positive he would have already known that he wasn't playing either way. Also I believe that he started working out for the draft almost immediately after getting back in town.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I don't know his health history, but I wouldn't think that he had it in March during the NCAA tourney. One reason is that coach talked about telling him first that the game was canceled and how devastating that was for him. If he had tested positive he would have already known that he wasn't playing either way. Also I believe that he started working out for the draft almost immediately after getting back in town.
Makes sense.

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
Leeches are used rarely at VCU, but are a viable therapy for post surgical areas where venous flow is hampered, and collaterals are expected to grow. Medical leeches are obtained in only one place in the world, a lab in England. Every leech must be strictly accounted for and returned to the English lab after use. I cannot express to you the jocularity to everyone but the poor nurse who has to crawl under a patient’s bed ro retrieve an engorged leech that has had its fill and has dropped off the patient and attempted an escape beneath the bed.
Been there! 😷

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Bones is not listed on ESPN's injury report for tonight's game, so I'm assuming he's available, but his Instagram stories seemed to imply that he might have a couple more days.

It figures that Bones has to wait this long, whereas they took LeBron off the protocol after just two days.

Bones is not listed on ESPN's injury report for tonight's game, so I'm assuming he's available, but his Instagram stories seemed to imply that he might have a couple more days.

It figures that Bones has to wait this long, whereas they took LeBron off the protocol after just two days.
Probably a different set of circumstances. I think they determined Lebron had a false positive or inconclusive test, while Bones was out due to contact tracing on a confirmed case.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Not Bones related, but I’ll put this here since we talk NBA on this thread.

Curry is insane.
When I was in high school I can remember being at a Fort Defiance game where Dell Curry would dribble past half court to a jump stop and shoot. He was $ from pretty much anywhere in high school. It was pretty crazy to watch. It is in Steph's genes.