AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yea, dawg! I went to bed after his discouraging 1st half. Looks like what I missed is hopefully someone getting their groove back! Way to go Bones!
Malone had quite a bit to say about Bones in the postgame. They had a talk before the game and he did his best to try to get Bones on the right track. His Bones comments begin at the :43 second mark and pick back up at the 1:47 mark.

Last edited:

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Malone had quite a bit to say about Bones in the postgame. They had a talk before the game and he did his best to try to get Bones on the right track. His Bones comments begin at the :43 second mark and pick back up at the 1:47 mark.
Thanks for posting, this was very enlightening.
I see they too won't hire a soundman to have mics over those asking questions, my TV volume is not fast enough to flux between Malone and those posing questions so I don't know what they were asking I can only imagine that. LOL, fingers always on a small mixing board and a couple hung sm58As would work wonders in there, would be a night/day difference.

62835872-studio-working-with-sound-and-light-mixer-console-hands-of-sound-engineer-working-on-recording-studi.jpg

Last edited: