MobileMunchies

Elite Member
There's the 9pm game tonight. It LOOKS like NBA League Pass is still free right now- right now the channel is loading instead of giving me the "you have to subscribe" thing when turning it on, but there's no game showing right now so I can't really tell for sure. Does anyone know if this is true? Nevertheless there's always a stream, and they signed Cousins to another 10 day.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
There's the 9pm game tonight. It LOOKS like NBA League Pass is still free right now- right now the channel is loading instead of giving me the "you have to subscribe" thing when turning it on, but there's no game showing right now so I can't really tell for sure. Does anyone know if this is true? Nevertheless there's always a stream, and they signed Cousins to another 10 day.
Looks like league pass IS free, I see atlanta and miami warming up on another league pass channel. Tune in for bones or catch it here via stream!

EDIT: YUP free league pass on xfinity

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
This Bryn Forbes guy is as advertised. Hopefully he doesn’t take too many minutes from Bones.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Nuggets are committing a ton of turnovers tonight. Bones is out but so is Forbes, Campazzo is the only bench player in right now.