WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I find it impossible not to like this kid. Glad our younger guys have a chance to spend time with him, his enthusiasm is infectious.
Bones is a VCU guy. He may have only played here for two years but he’s got tons of enthusiasm and respect for the program. He’s also humble and a great role model for prospects and younger guys.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
Bones was at the Coach Rhoades camp speaking, answering questions, taking pictures, and signing autographs for the kids Tuesday afternoon. Every time he would take a picture with someone or sign an autograph he would say "thank you" to them. He remains very humble with a very high level of appreciation for where he is at.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Bones was at the Coach Rhoades camp speaking, answering questions, taking pictures, and signing autographs for the kids Tuesday afternoon. Every time he would take a picture with someone or sign an autograph he would say "thank you" to them. He remains very humble with a very high level of appreciation for where he is at.
Absolutely.... I remember when I was out in Denver in November to see a game while visiting family.... he stopped and signed pretty much every persons stuff before the game.... and still came over & took a picture with me even though I was standing a little ways back letting all the kids get his autograph first.

And just like you said... he was very appreciative and thought it was cool that I flew out from Richmond to watch him play.

VCU77

Elite Member
Insider
Anyone seen a comment by Bones on Vince getting drafted?