MobileMunchies

Elite Member
That was a total blast!
Gotta say Fats looks equal to if not maybe a tad taller than Jalen. All 8 current players there were attentive and participated, like egging on the other team... I'm sure they heard just as I did, the kids screaming "BIZZY!!!" at Bones, lining up get autographs and fist bumps, pics... and Sean from ch6 with camera zeroing in on his face on the bench when he walked in. That's gotta be massively motivating no matter who you are.

Bones was guarding and was guarded by Jeremy Sheppard, a recent RI grad and product of John Marshall.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Sheppard torched vcu for like 24 points as a 1st transfer to uri a couple of seasons ago.
Waaaay talented, but I tellya what anyone who was there tonight knew darn well be wasn't the most talented player on the floor. There were about 5 or 6 you could not STOP, out there. It was a wild ride. Bones was indeed the celeb, Sheppard was great, but that joint was packed with talent tonight.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Add Bones, Ace, Jamir, JeQuan, Corey, and Mike Gilmore to the festivities. If you ain’t here you’re missing out!
well-were-waiting-gif-1.gif

Mercury

Elite Member
Move also gives the Nuggets ~$4M in additional cap room. Outside of the cap room saved this is a really good move for the Nuggets. KCP is a good 3 and D guy and an upgrade off the bench from Barton.

Edit: Apparently Ish Smith's deal is non-guaranteed so that's even more cap savings for the Nuggets if they waive him.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Move also gives the Nuggets ~$4M in additional cap room. Outside of the cap room saved this is a really good move for the Nuggets. KCP is a good 3 and D guy and an upgrade off the bench from Barton.

Edit: Apparently Ish Smith's deal is non-guaranteed so that's even more cap savings for the Nuggets if they waive him.
The Denver media seems to think that KCP is going to start and Bones will be the back up point behind Murray.