AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Probably, yeah. If the stars align he could have a really nice sophomore season.
Well, that will be up to him because the Nuggets have given him the reigns to the #2 point position... and with Murray & Porter on minute restrictions Bones is going to be depended upon quite a bit this year compared to last season. Big year for Bones with a new contract coming up after year three.

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Well, that will be up to him because the Nuggets have given him the reigns to the #2 point position... and with Murray & Porter on minute restrictions Bones is going to be depended upon quite a bit this year compared to last season. Big year for Bones with a new contract coming up after year three.
Yep. He's definitely being put in a position to succeed, here's hoping he capitalizes on it.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Almost losing your life and having people you love dearly taken away from you is certainly an eye opening experience that helps you with perspective and appreciating whats important. I have no doubt he will make the most of any opportunity he has in front of him

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yes. A lot here, and well, everywhere, for good reason aren't twitter users.

Gotcha, I checked the link before posting and I am pretty sure that if you click the link on the tweet it takes you to the article at milehighsports.com. Anyway, it is a good article.