rammad90

Elite Member
I saw that Jamir Watkins and Ace Baldwin were in B-More to watch Bones Hyland in the Brunson Tournament. Well, I just saw this video and I bet they are in it. I need to watch it now.
I'd rather he focus on basketball. Investing with your homies on things like music, night clubs, or restaurants/food trucks sure way to end up losing your dollars and getting distracted.

#focus

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
I'd rather he focus on basketball. Investing with your homies on things like music, night clubs, or restaurants/food trucks sure way to end up losing your dollars and getting distracted.

#focus
It's his basketball group, Tressi. Ace and Jahmir are in the video. Bones and the rapper has been putting put music videos well before he ever got to vcu.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

#focus
It's his basketball group, Tressi. Ace and Jahmir are in the video. Bones and the rapper has been putting put music videos well before he ever got to vcu.
Yup. He’s still focused. His Tressi Gang is all about basketball. Ace, Jamir, and a few prospects are involved in it. The music has also proven to be a great non-basketball outlet for him as well and it’s never proven to be a distraction (the Nuggets actually played some of his music in Ball Arena during shootaround a few times this season).

PRock

Elite Member
Insider

#focus
Hasn’t hurt Dame a bit, developed into an All-Star, a legit artist and remains highly active in his hometown Oakland community. Bones seems to be following a similar path—he has a good head on his shoulders and has inspirational ambitions. Seems like he wants others to eat as well, what’s not to like.

rammad90

Elite Member
Hasn’t hurt Dame a bit, developed into an All-Star, a legit artist and remains highly active in his hometown Oakland community. Bones seems to be following a similar path—he has a good head on his shoulders and has inspirational ambitions. Seems like he wants others to eat as well, what’s not to like.
I figured you good folks who have walked in Bones' shoes would be supportive. Oh you havent. Whatever. If you arent where he is from you cannot imagine the pressure he will face early on (until he makes real life changing money) trying to keep his assets. Fwiw, his boys are likely his worst financial enemies until he establishes himself.

Btw Bones aint Dame. Dame makes 40 plus million Bones makes1.5-2. Dame makes another at least 15 million in endorsements with the 100 million 10 year deal with Adidas as the corner stone. Bones may have 100k in endorsements at this point. Dame is worth at least 70 million, Bones maybe 1 minion. Dame is guaranteed another at least 120 million Bones 1.5-2

Again, Bones aint Dame. There's a difference. We are talking apples to oranges.

Also, for every Dame there are more than a few Derrick Colemans who while trying to do good lost most of their earnings.