MobileMunchies

Elite Member
He was driving into 2, 3 and 4 defenders at a time like they were invisible tonight. He showed zero fear or intimidation, and a little reminder the Mavs destroyed them a few nights ago on that same floor, same hostile crowd, and same Luka who loves bitching to the refs every 3 of 4 plays. He wrapped up that game screaming at refs and storming off to the locker room. It was a 1pt win. But they were behind 6 or so points with 45 secs left. They made it up +1 and staved off dropping this one. Mavs are VERY well coached and have a tons of talent.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Tonight was transformative for him. I killed my twitter but can still search, the internet's on fire tonight about Bones, both good and bad (if you're a Mavs fan). Reminding all who don't know, Nuggets were down their 3 top players from sickness. Don't know the official time but Bones had to have played close to 80% of that game.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I hadn't realized their pregame records were identical tonight. One of them was coming out 10-6 and one was coming out 9-7.
It was all decided by one point.
2022-11-21_005422.jpg

All you could ask for... still improving, still rising.
His agent:

2022-11-21_004447.jpg

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Why only 9 minutes for Bones? Did he get hurt?
Last night’s injury report said Bones is nursing a hip injury, so that’s probably why he was limited.

The Nuggets have played a ton of away games, more so than any other team in the NBA, and COVID and injuries seem to be depleting the team. I don’t think that injury is on Bones.