WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

25) Los Angeles Clippers​

Nah’Shon ‘Bones’ Hyland, PG/SG, VCU – 6-3, 173 lbs​

Another team in need of a point guard, the Clippers land a good one here at the end of the first round in Hyland. He adds another three-point shooter (career 39.9-percent shooter at VCU) around Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, and showcased the athleticism, playmaking, shot creation, and defense at the NBA Combine that makes him an underrated all-around prospect. He needs to add strength and mature physically, but he has everything he needs to be an effective NBA player.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
QtcUOE.gif

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Best Products was great, but Miller and Rhoads and Talhimers downtown was where you wanted to go at Christmas time!
My grandma put us on the bus to go down there, for santa's village... but man, Best was the joint, you went downstaurs to wait for your stuff to come off that converyor belt, but the kids place across the street was like a dream at Christmas.
True story: every bit of the chicken breats we self trimmed, grilled and sliced, was cut on the Thalhimers sandwich joint's last known slicer. We bought it used when we first started our foodcart. It was old but we kept it rockin for 25 years!

Steve Roadcap

Elite Member
My grandma put us on the bus to go down there, for santa's village... but man, Best was the joint, you went downstaurs to wait for your stuff to come off that converyor belt, but the kids place across the street was like a dream at Christmas.
True story: every bit of the chicken breats we self trimmed, grilled and sliced, was cut on the Thalhimers sandwich joint's last known slicer. We bought it used when we first started our foodcart. It was old but we kept it rockin for 25 years!
While at VCU in the early 70's, my girlfriend was the Snow Queen at Miller and Rhodes during the Christmas holiday season. I would meet her their every evening and we would walk back to campus. Once, while I was waiting for her at the, I belive the 5th floor dinning room, I saw a huge rat exit from the kitchen and run across the dinning room floor. No one else was present to witness it but it certainly made me wonder if the next day's special had just made its escape.