duncanlamb

Elite Member
His player Cam went one pick below Bones and Watford did not get picked in either round.
Lest we forget, Cam was a VCU target. Cam, Marcus Evans and Matt Coleman all from the 757.

Matt didn't get drafted but will be in summer league someplace.

IstanbulRam

Elite Member
What a turd. I don't even recall people here saying that he was gonna be a lottery pick.
The poster with the brother he keeps locked in the basement (forgot his handle apologies) did say that Bones would go top 5 if he stayed his junior year at VCU though on the Spider board. That's what they are making fun of.

But love to see Eight Legger have to eat some crow. Even die hard UR fans are calling him out and telling him to move on and admit he was wrong about Bones.

Edit: Mudkat?

Combine that with his music, which tonight saw multiplied sales, and further tracks/CDs will excel especially with improved production/distribution, which is bound to come. Some big producer is gonna come along for him soon. He'll be good. Not at all a one trick pony. ;)
Where did you find his sales numbers increase? Rap is a tough game and getting good producers isnt easy. As shown in this draft, there are tons of hoopers who want to rap so the competition is there. Even superstars who are actually good at rapping like Dame struggle to make it mainstream and have that become their top source of income.

With that being said, Bones has a fantastic work ethic which was displayed this summer by working his way into the 1st round. He will need to make sure he keeps that up and doesnt become complacent in Denver. The average career of an NBA player is 4.5 years which puts Bones into his second contract. That is the contract that makes or breaks players so I hope he can grind out to that big payday.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Eight Legger is getting attacked by his own, over on the UR board.
After urmite sent me the thread information last night I went to read what transpired. He is claiming that VCU fans had Bones going as a lottery pick but when reading it was him that created that narrative. He also keeps saying Cal Bowdler was picked 8th as a way to dismiss the NBA draft. That is untrue. Bowdler was the 17th pick and they took a chance on him due to his height at 6’10 and the possibility of stretching the floor. He just keeps doubling down on his ignorant statements. They should attack him because he is never correct and he shows by his posts he knows nothing about basketball.

Last edited:

buckwheat

Elite Member
I admittedly don’t know much about the big fella the Wizards drafted at 22, but man I would have loved to have seen them take a chance on Hyland.

Pick 15 would have been a stretch, but with how the NBA is trending with guys like Hyland fitting in, I’m not so sure he doesn’t have much more upside than Kispert in the long haul. Time will tell.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I admittedly don’t know much about the big fella the Wizards drafted at 22, but man I would have loved to have seen them take a chance on Hyland.

Pick 15 would have been a stretch, but with how the NBA is trending with guys like Hyland fitting in, I’m not so sure he doesn’t have much more upside than Kispert in the long haul. Time will tell.
I felt like I might be surprised with something like his name being called at 18 or so. Then I began getting nervous. Can you imagine the stress Bones felt and then the weight being lifted off of his shoulders? Wow! He has to be over the moon.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I felt like I might be surprised with something like his name being called at 18 or so. Then I began getting nervous. Can you imagine the stress Bones felt and then the weight being lifted off of his shoulders? Wow! He has to be over the moon.
I really thought he was going to New York at 19. My Knicks fan friend texting me that he'd be in town today during the draft felt like an omen.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider

Wiz traded the 22nd pick to Indy for Aaron Holiday, they drafted Todd in the 2nd. Wiz are looking going to get Spencer Dinwiddie with assets from the Lakers (Kuzma and Harrel), while keeping KCP. As much as I wish they got Bones, probably a much better situation in Denver in terms of getting on the court early.

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Wiz traded the 22nd pick to Indy for Aaron Holiday, they drafted Todd in the 2nd. Wiz are looking going to get Spencer Dinwiddie with assets from the Lakers (Kuzma and Harrel), while keeping ACP. As much as I wish they got Bones, probably a much better situation in Denver in terms of getting on the court early.
Of the teams with an established core, Denver's easily the best one for early PT so far as I can tell.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I just watched this and there is so much misinformation in this segment. They claim that he was the primary point guard for VCU his freshman year among other factually incorrect things. Ha! Lots of rambling about a player they know little about.