buckwheat

Elite Member
Wiz traded the 22nd pick to Indy for Aaron Holiday, they drafted Todd in the 2nd. Wiz are looking going to get Spencer Dinwiddie with assets from the Lakers (Kuzma and Harrel), while keeping ACP. As much as I wish they got Bones, probably a much better situation in Denver in terms of getting on the court early.

Thanks for clarifying. Didn’t even see that trade after I saw they took the big fella.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Of the teams with an established core, Denver's easily the best one for early PT so far as I can tell.
They moved Harris last year. Celts want Morris, but that involve M Smart (which would make sense to Have Hyland and Smart together when Murray is resting). Will Barton is 30 and an average shooter. I think he will play and do pretty well.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
They moved Harris last year. Celts want Morris, but that involve M Smart (which would make sense to Have Hyland and Smart together when Murray is resting). Will Barton is 30 and an average shooter. I think he will play and do pretty well.
Big Smart fan. Very much not a Barton fan. If Denver moves on from him soon, so much the better for my new favorite team.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
getting good producers isn't easy.
He doesn't want to rap, he's actually doing it, and selling it, and also did it for prospective teams. And he's good. Producers seek the same out of clients as they seek out of them.. potential to make money, and at the very least, notoriety. He just got that last night. Having produced for friends, some more extensively than others ( this is but one CD, check it sometime, I do some backup vox on a few songs, too), the chance to work with an NBA player world perk me right on up. His musical aspirations got a massive boost last night, as well!

On the UR board tip, the majority were honoring what Bones is doing, yall. And I don't see how that one guy has so much animosity toward someone who is making his dreams come true- hes not their favorite teams' competition any longer, that all exited when he declared. Talk about sour grapes, geez... I read over there last night, it's beyond ridiculousness.

Last edited:

LazyStegosaurus

Elite Member
Most of those guys seem to have him in Grand Rapids next year. Bones will show them.
Word from Nuggets fans online is that their coach doesn’t really like to play rookies very much, and he weakness (defense) is the coaches biggest pet peeve. So killing it in the G-league might actually be on the menu for Bones. Either way, pumped for our guy and can’t wait to see him prove the doubters wrong!