mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
It isn't the double breasted look. It is the length of it that is strange.
Right. Double breasted jackets are fine, it just adds an additional level of difficulty for everything to be the right length, fit, shape, etc. Big ask for most teenagers. If I were likely to be drafted I'd definitely find a way to get something bespoke, but not everyone does/not everyone goes to a tailor who's willing to tell you the style or fit you like isn't the best.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
He’s picked up about 4,000 Twitter followers in less than 24 hours since he was drafted last night and has topped the 10k total.
Twitter-Verified-Badge-PNG-HD.png

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
Eh, not really. I highly doubt many current NBA players are all that familiar with whoever is taken 26th in any draft, let alone focusing on what he might have said to pump himself up.

Nobody cared what Draymond Green had to say until he actually did exceed many expectations.
Yeah, no one will pay attention to it for a while, but if and when he does become an All-Star then people can bring it back up and say that he called his shot on night one. And like you said I think these things are mostly for him to pump himself up, and make his goals public. He may not be able to back it up but he's going to work his a s s off trying to.

VRam

Elite Member
Word from Nuggets fans online is that their coach doesn’t really like to play rookies very much, and he weakness (defense) is the coaches biggest pet peeve. So killing it in the G-league might actually be on the menu for Bones. Either way, pumped for our guy and can’t wait to see him prove the doubters wrong!
Wow, an NBA coach that doesn't like to play rookies and likes his players to play defense.

That pretty much describes every NBA coach since Billy Cunningham retired.

VRam

Elite Member
I got intoa debate with Michigan fans on twitter over whether or not fatts russell was the best pg in the big 10 next season.

Some dudes had him ranked 6th..6th!! The knock is always that the a10 is inferior..ugh.
You need a vacation.