VCU Heel

Elite Member
Jeff Green is a great addition. Bones might not play a ton next year because their roster might be too deep, but if he can stay on their main team and not the D League he might get a ring.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
I don’t know a lot of names there other than Bones and Bol Bol. Any intel on any of these guys?
Michael Porter jr, shown in the video, is also a stud player. Played at Missouri i college on a team that had elite 8 potential but was sidelined with with a back injury

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Michael Porter jr, shown in the video, is also a stud player. Played at Missouri i college on a team that had elite 8 potential but was sidelined with with a back injury
He’s not listed on that roster. I wouldn’t think he’d have to do Summer League.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
It will be interesting to watch Bones in the Summer League. This will be the highest level of basketball that he’s been exposed to so far. A lot of grown men fighting for their careers. It won’t be NBA level competition, but it will be close to D League level competition.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Sorry misread your post

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
He’s not listed on that roster. I wouldn’t think he’d have to do Summer League.
Semaj was a name I wasn’t expecting on a summer league roster. He was at Xavier when VCU joined the A10 and like Bones left after his sophomore season

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
No doubt….he was playing All-Star level the back third of the year. Up and down in the playoffs, but his upside is tremendous

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I’m a big fan of the Waldorf/La Plata stoplight bonanza. Think Staples Mill coming from Montpelier into Richmond on steroids.
Avoid it, take a right at the first light in La Plata, turn left across form the Presbyterian (I think) Church and go to Route 5 and turn left. Takes you back to 301 just past Waldorf and usually saved me about 20 minutes. Also some good views of some nesting eagles where you turn onto Route 5 at the right time of year. I drove that a lot when I was in Baltimore and driving back and forth taking care of my aging mom in Chesapeake. That stretch drove me crazy until a nice gas station clerk in La Plata told me how to avoid it.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Avoid it, take a right at the first light in La Plata, turn left across form the Presbyterian (I think) Church and go to Route 5 and turn left. Takes you back to 301 just past Waldorf and usually saved me about 20 minutes. Also some good views of some nesting eagles where you turn onto Route 5 at the right time of year. I drove that a lot when I was in Baltimore and driving back and forth taking care of my aging mom in Chesapeake. That stretch drove me crazy until a nice gas station clerk in La Plata told me how to avoid it.

I’ve worked that a time or two. As I recall, it was Amish style grower’s country.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I wonder how the Nuggets summer team will do. It has only a single NBA draft pick on it....Bones. Teams like the Thunder had 5 or 6 draft picks in the 1st and 2nd round. Well, with only one draft pick on the Nuggets summer league, it does give Bones the opportunity to certainly stand out.

Porter Jr looks HUGE next to Bones. Might've just been the camera angle.

I watched enough Nuggets ball last year to feel confident that Bones will average 15-20 minutes a night and be the go-to scorer on the 2nd team.