mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member

Excellent evaluation of Bones's strengths, weaknesses, and path to becoming a big contributor in Denver.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I’ve worked that a time or two. As I recall, it was Amish style grower’s country.
There's a turn off before you get to La Plata, not too far from the Potomac River Bridge, that takes you through horse and buggy country (St. Mary's County). It's a little longer actually and gives you and option to go over to Route 2 and come up through Annapolis. But if you're just looking for a way to escape the rat race for a bit, its some nice country side. Can you tell I've made that drive a million times?

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
There's a turn off before you get to La Plata, not too far from the Potomac River Bridge, that takes you through horse and buggy country (St. Mary's County). It's a little longer actually and gives you and option to go over to Route 2 and come up through Annapolis. But if you're just looking for a way to escape the rat race for a bit, its some nice country side. Can you tell I've made that drive a million times?

Buds Creek Road.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Nuggets have added Jimmer Fredette to their summer league team. I hope this doesn’t mean less minutes for Bones.

No offense, but if Bones can't handle the competition that's also coming in, then he's going to have a hard time sticking with any team. He was drafted in the first round for a reason. This is his time to prove that he belongs in the NBA.