duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

Well. Most of the VCU team(both current and former players) and the coaching we were at the draft party; some even standing right around Bones when his name came up.

Yet, we haven't heard any of the covid outbreaks news affecting the athletics deparment since the team came back to campus from the watch party.

It makes me think that Denver's issues came from some other source.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Well. Most of the VCU team(both current and former players) and the coaching we were at the draft party; some even standing right around Bones when his name came up.

Yet, we haven't heard any of the covid outbreaks news affecting the athletics deparment since the team came back to campus from the watch party.

It makes me think that Denver's issues came from some other source.
If I was the Nuggets and with what it going on right now, I would have quarantined Bones away from the team/staff until he had a couple negative tests over the course of several days. I would do that with anyone new that was arriving to Denver to join the team, but especially from Bones after seeing video of the viewing party. Now that we’re about 9 days out from the draft, that process should be completed unless he had a test come back positive. But the Nuggets/NBA can’t really take any chances with screwing up the Summer League because of an outbreak there.