VCU Heel

Elite Member
Yeah, I saw him post a workout video but it was not with the team. He does not appear to be on the flight to Vegas.
That’s strange. It seems like we’re far enough out that he could have been cleared by now. Maybe under NBA protocols he has to quarantine for a certain amount of time after being at that particular group event. I hope it’s not because he hasn’t been vaccinated.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
That’s strange. It seems like we’re far enough out that he could have been cleared by now. Maybe under NBA protocols he has to quarantine for a certain amount of time after being at that particular group event. I hope it’s not because he hasn’t been vaccinated.
We shall see. Maybe his work out was in Vegas.

. I hope it’s not because he hasn’t been vaccinated.
here is what was in the Denver Post earlier this week

"Fully vaccinated players are not required to quarantine after close contact with an individual who tested positive. Non-vaccinated players must undergo daily testing and are subject to a seven-day quarantine following possible exposure to the virus. It is unclear how many Nuggets players and staff members have received the vaccine or who tested positive for COVID-19."

so if Bones is not in Las Vegas now then it is rational to assume he may have tested positive or he was not vaccinated
But I really liked your take that he may get his own personal plane - made me smile and chuckle - humor is a great thing today

still doesn't change the fact we are all Bones proponents and wish him success in the years ahead and good health

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I don't know when the vaccine was available in VA for younger folks.....it was April in FL still for those 45 and older. Did Bones finish out the semester or leave VCU early? Not sure what the vaccine availability was in Delaware either. But I would think the vaccine would have been available way before the combine. After that he was travelling a significant amount. He appears to be a smart kid so let's hope he got vaccinated.

Also, looking at his twitter it doesn't look like he has tweeted anything since August 6th....well one retweet. Ug, I feel like a stalker.

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I don't know when the vaccine was available in VA for younger folks.....it was April in FL still for those 45 and older. Did Bones finish out the semester or leave VCU early? Not sure what the vaccine availability was in Delaware either. But I would think the vaccine would have been available way before the combine. After that he was travelling a significant amount. He appears to be a smart kid so let's hope he got vaccinated.

Also, looking at his twitter it doesn't look like he has tweeted anything since August 6th....well one retweet. Ug, I feel like a stalker.
In VA, the vaccine became available for the general public in late March (that’s when we over at Chesterfield Health District entered phase 2).

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I mean, since he's not posting about anything that I can see, and all you get cruising twitter for latest mentions is the bones stan account, over and over,LOL... I guess we wait until 10pm tonight to see if he's in the lineup. Anyone who gets anything more, please post/link it like it's hot!!!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I mean, since he's not posting about anything that I can see, and all you get cruising twitter for latest mentions is the bones stan account, over and over,LOL... I guess we wait until 10pm tonight to see if he's in the lineup. Anyone who gets anything more, please post/link it like it's hot!!!
Well, I doubt the Nuggets would just post that idle they know he is out. We shall see. Hope he can play.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I keep seeing grumblings that he and Howard are out tonight. They just got two players to fill out the roster because they did not have enough guys to play tonight.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
We’ll see tonight… or probably tomorrow for me since I’m not sure if I can stay up that late with work tomorrow. I hope Bones can play. These 4 games plus potential “playoff” games after that can really help jumpstart his career and get more games with the Nuggets than with their D-League team.

SWV

Elite Member
I keep seeing grumblings that he and Howard are out tonight. They just got two players to fill out the roster because they did not have enough guys to play tonight.
Well dang. He hasn’t posted on Twitter for a while (for him). Hope everything is okay.