smiley4284

Elite Member
Was looking forward to watching bones shine tonight. Hope it’s just precautionary and he’s able to play Tuesday

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Lot of assumptions, some of which don’t add up with just a little logical thought but I guess that’s the internet 🤷🏾‍♂️
Even if this isn’t the reason for him being held out, the watch party was poorly thought out. There were zero masks in an indoor setting and there’s no way they actually checked vaccination status. That’s really not uncommon for behavior at the moment, so he’s far from the only person doing this.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Probably but not a surprise for me for a 20 some from nothing that almost lost his life now being able to better himself and his family wanting to celebrate

Where was his agent? The first thing his agent should have required is that Bones get vaccinated. This is exactly why we are about to have to wear masks at all indoor functions again. And also, why full attendance to sporting events this fall/winter are in jeopardy. You just can't fix stupid!!!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Where was his agent?
There at the party.
The first thing his agent should have required is that Bones get vaccinated.
Are you saying you know he's not vaccinated? Howzat?
This is exactly why we are about to have to wear masks at all indoor functions again.
Because Bones had a party?
You just can't fix stupid!!!

He has not given me, thusfar, any reason to call or refer to him that way.

Are you saying you know he's not vaccinated? Howzat?
logical deduction based upon what Denver has reported
from the Denver Post in mid week
"Fully vaccinated players are not required to quarantine after close contact with an individual who tested positive. Non-vaccinated players must undergo daily testing and are subject to a seven-day quarantine following possible exposure to the virus. It is unclear how many Nuggets players and staff members have received the vaccine or who tested positive for COVID-19."

in other words if Bones was vaccinated and a close contact he would be in Las Vegas playing tonight

the seven day quarantine for non vaccinated players ends this Tuesday
if Bones not in Las Vegas for Tuesday game then he would likely have been one of the player/s with Covid -19

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I knew something was up after the Nuggets posted a video of Bones entering the facility and shooting around and the next day's scheduled introductory press conference was canceled. He signed his contract in a hotel room and not at their offices. Hope he is cleared to play on Tuesday. Not many summer league games to show them what he can do.

I knew something was up after the Nuggets posted a video of Bones entering the facility and shooting around and the next day's scheduled introductory press conference was canceled. He signed his contract in a hotel room and not at their offices. Hope he is cleared to play on Tuesday. Not many summer league games to show them what he can do.
Lucky for him, he is locked into a guaranteed contract. The nuggets have some time to see what he brings to their franchise.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Lucky for him, he is locked into a guaranteed contract. The nuggets have some time to see what he brings to their franchise.
Yep. I hope he is Vegas on Tuesday. They sound like the players that missed tonight will be there. I want to see him out there. I was bummed about tonight. I might still watch to see what Bol Bol does.