MobileMunchies

Elite Member
logical deduction based upon what Denver has reported
from the Denver Post in mid week
"Fully vaccinated players are not required to quarantine after close contact with an individual who tested positive. Non-vaccinated players must undergo daily testing and are subject to a seven-day quarantine following possible exposure to the virus. It is unclear how many Nuggets players and staff members have received the vaccine or who tested positive for COVID-19."

in other words if Bones was vaccinated and a close contact he would be in Las Vegas playing tonight

the seven day quarantine for non vaccinated players ends this Tuesday
if Bones not in Las Vegas for Tuesday game then he would likely have been one of the player/s with Covid -19
I understand all of this, and thank you for putting it together like this. It still just doesn't define for me why any one of us should assume knowing his vaccination status nor referring to him or anything he does as stupid. You can still test + regardless of vaccination status, as your last sentence did well touching on, I know this is a pile on people environment, but it's really not a good look.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Watching the game now. After the break they are going to give an update on current COVID news with the Nuggets.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Missing nine players tonight. Other than the coaches having to scrimmage not much to that update.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Anyone thinking any team is gonna look this bad with Bones Hyland playing is crazy... you KNOW how they're gonna look with him IN.
This being out the first game thing, it IS FREAKIN GENIUS!!!
200w.gif

@MattRock -- I don't know if we need to do a poll or if others would be against it but maybe we could change the title of this thread to make it more official as I assume it will be the one that we use to track Bones on his NBA journey. I doubt many people are going to use the "former players and recruits" thread for Bones and there will be a lot more info geared toward him than all the other VCU former players combined. So, what do you think, name change? I don't have a suggestion I'm sure you'll know what to title it. Thanks.

rammad90

Elite Member
This is a minor, minor, set back. Bones has an entire career ahead. We are having a public health crisis and it containing it or keeping other folks safe means we have to sacrifice. So be it.

Bones will do well and we all want to see him play and make his mark ASAP. However, Rome wasnt build in a day and neither will Bone's career. He'll be just find if he "trusts the process" and continue to put in work.

Let's god Nuggets and let's hope gets some court time this summer. #Tuesday.