Bracketology Thread

districtballer

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Who are you taking? You got UR and the points or SLU giving the points? I would take SLU at Chaifetz and give the points.
Same. Coming off a couple of losses and playing at home, SLU is probably pretty pissed off. SLU crashes the boards hard against a conventional defensive scheme. Richmond’s system basically concedes rebounds without a contest.

In addition to Grant Golden needing to play tough and have a big game, as urmite said UR needs Burton to get back to form. He’s been a shadow of himself since their last pause. He actually might be the biggest talent on that squad and he’s disappeared. He’s gotta play up to the level of his capability for Richmond to win this one and they can.

I would take SLU at home and give the points if I had to bet though.

mrA10

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Palm and Lunardi have us hanging by a thread in their brackets. I know they aren't always right, but all it will take is a few wins by bubble P5 teams to jump us, or some bid-stealers in conference tournaments. We will probably know in a few days if we have an at-large chance or not.

• Sad
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
One of the brackets we are not in has us missing a 32 field NIT and playing in the CBI :shock: :?
That Bracketaday post looks like it was written by someone who also blogs, with terrifying regularity, about Teen Titans and other Related Movies.....in other words, a sociopath...

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
That Bracketaday post looks like it was written by someone who also blogs, with terrifying regularity, about Teen Titans and other Related Movies.....in other words, a sociopath...
Out of curiosity does seeing that movie make you a sociopath or just blogging about it?

Asking for friend...

FYI maybe that bracketologist should collaborate with the one that has us as a 10 seed in the NCAA TODAY...

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Out of curiosity does seeing that movie make you a sociopath or just blogging about it?

Asking for friend...

FYI maybe that bracketologist should collaborate with the one that has us as a 10 seed in the NCAA TODAY...

Hahaha....definitely the Blogging part.....I've had to sit thru some annoying movies the last decade or so because of my kiddos. The ONLY Teen Titans cartoon thingie I liked was the Oregon Trail episode. Solid

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
One of the brackets we are not in has us missing a 32 field NIT and playing in the CBI :shock: :?
Dear Lord, I felt my brain cells dying one by one as I read that. How on earth did this get onto Bracket Matrix?

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
Palm and Lunardi have us hanging by a thread in their brackets.
I'm not trying to pick on you because it's a national consensus that Lunardi is the GOAT of Bracketology and Palm is the second most known Bracketologist. I will give Lunardi credit because he essentially started Bracketology, but neither of them have ever been considered the most accurate.

The fact that we are in the discussion for an NCAA bid yet again is a testament to how good our program is. Gotta finish strong!

mrA10

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
I'm not trying to pick on you because it's a national consensus that Lunardi is the GOAT of Bracketology and Palm is the second most known Bracketologist. I will give Lunardi credit because he essentially started Bracketology, but neither of them have ever been considered the most accurate.

The fact that we are in the discussion for an NCAA bid yet again is a testament to how good our program is. Gotta finish strong!
Oh, yes. I completely agree about Lunardi. You quoted me without my follow up statement about them. I just used them as an example. Just wanted to show how close we are to be out and more importantly how close we are to being in.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM