Bracketology Thread

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Nice.... 4 straight offensive rebounds in one possession...they are ready to get out of there

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
For what it's worth, our NET dropped exactly 1 spot from 43 to 44 following the loss to Dayton.
Avoiding bad losses and LSU winning will keep our NET in a respectable area for the rest of the season, but in the words of Jerry Palm, "if NET is all you have, you have nothing."
If we want our NET and resume to improve, we have to pickup a few wins in the 6 remaining games that can really help us (vs Richmond, @ Rhody, @ Richmond, vs Dayton, @ Saint Louis, & vs Duquesne).

We HAVE to win vs St. Bonaventure on Saturday for the following reasons:
  • Bonnies are a good team w/ a not-so-great NET ranking so a Home loss would absolutely hurt
  • My sanity
  • Get back on a win streak
  • Drinking fizzy water after a loss during my personal "Dry January" has not been as much fun as whiskey
  • To avoid CoolRamFan or RamCray reappearing on this board
  • F/// Olean, NY
  • Because we have to

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
For what it's worth, our NET dropped exactly 1 spot from 43 to 44 following the loss to Dayton.
Avoiding bad losses and LSU winning will keep our NET in a respectable area for the rest of the season, but in the words of Jerry Palm, "if NET is all you have, you have nothing."
If we want our NET and resume to improve, we have to pickup a few wins in the 6 remaining games that can really help us (vs Richmond, @ Rhody, @ Richmond, vs Dayton, @ Saint Louis, & vs Duquesne).

• Bonnies are a good team w/ a not-so-great NET ranking so a Home loss would absolutely hurt
  • My sanity
  • Drinking fizzy water after a loss during my personal "Dry January" has not been as much fun as whiskey
  • F/// Olean, NY
  • Because we have to
FOLEAN!

Reactions: vcudenver

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010

• My sanity
  • F/// Olean, NY
  • Because we have to
was with you until you said “Dry January”, grow a crappy mustache instead.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
So do we want Tennessee to win since they were an opponent or lose because they are also a possible bubble team?

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
The NET-based bracket on Bracketologists now has VCU as the first of the "first four out". Thankfully we have four more opportunities for Q1 wins, but three of those are on the road.