Briante Weber "A New Beginning"- NBA Tracking Thread

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I am officially more excited than ever for him. :D
Besides playing with Tre, best thing being, tipoffs aren't at 10:30 lasting past 1am!
I agree. Signing with GS was a good decision and if he could have stuck he might have had a ring. However, as long as his signing didn't affect Trevon I am very happy he's with Charlotte. This is a team he might be able to stick with for the rest of the year.

Also, it can't hurt that he has someone on the team he can trust and confide.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
The Hornets play the Clippers tonight at 9:30 on NBA tv. (away game for Hornets)
Anyone know what number he's been assigned??

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I'm frigging PSYCHED for the game tonight, hope they have those 2 on the court together tonight for a good amount of time. Bri KNOWS Tre and visa versa.. despite some time having already gone past, these 2 baddasses have relied on each other, and been to war together too many times to not still be very familiar with their own strengths/weaknesses and more.. they got some surprises in store, I am SURE.
http://swarmandsting.com/2017/02/26/charlotte-hornets-sign-briante-weber-10-day-contract/
...there is no doubting his talent and it is only a matter of time before the 24-year old makes a name for himself and finds a home.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
2017-02-26_182833.jpg Good read, just posted with some Bri quotes (still wondering if he will indeed be active, or just be present on the bench 2nite):
The Hornets have lost five of their last seven games and are needing a spark wherever they can find one. Weber, may quite possibly be what they’re missing. While only time will tell, Weber surely won’t let the change in scenery affect his game.

rammed

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I will be brutally honest. As much as I loved Bri as a Ram, I really didn't fully appreciate what he did to make us a winning program. I was always a big fan, but I didn't totally get "it." Yeah, the steals were obvious, the charisma obvious, but his unique ability to disrupt the other team's offense is something we may never see again - legacy stuff. Each day I more appreciate the impact Bri had on our program and his love for his Rams. I am looking forward to his NBA career.