Buh Bye Bean

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Sitting at the outside bar right now-feeling the ghosts. Seen some people I wanted to see and not seen some people I wanted to see.
Good times.....
Bean lives on in my heart and memory, thank you for everything. Shirts, tables, tv’s, the arch to stand under to bring luck, the beers, the wings, tacos, .... I could go on but the place to hang. Vcu ball brought me and Mrs 74 here, we came back to hang and mess with all the folks. Your customers, employees, everyone. 99.99% of the time it was great:) not sure that would be reciprocated because I can be a dick but called on it ...sometimes
:)
Pics to big to post
@richmondjefe
Gonna miss you, sorry for the ramble

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Oh and @richmondjefe, thanks to your Chargers for helping my Raiders take sole possession of 2nd place. Now I need the Colts to bring the Chiefs back one game.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Sitting at the outside bar right now-feeling the ghosts. Seen some people I wanted to see and not seen some people I wanted to see.
Good times.....
Bean lives on in my heart and memory, thank you for everything. Shirts, tables, tv’s, the arch to stand under to bring luck, the beers, the wings, tacos, .... I could go on but the place to hang. Vcu ball brought me and Mrs 74 here, we came back to hang and mess with all the folks. Your customers, employees, everyone. 99.99% of the time it was great:) not sure that would be reciprocated because I can be a dick but called on it ...sometimes
:)
Pics to big to post
@richmondjefe
Gonna miss you, sorry for the ramble
I'll be at Baja pretty much all day from the time they open until the doors close tomorrow.

So where does everybody go now that the Bean is gone?
Not 100% sure. I think some of us will end up at City Beach & see what that's like for VCU games.

Oh and @richmondjefe, thanks to your Chargers for helping my Raiders take sole possession of 2nd place. Now I need the Colts to bring the Chiefs back one game.
Looking good for you right now.... but it's not over.