BW3 to show Penn State game

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
COVID-19 is one of many different diseases you can catch while hanging out at BW3. No thanks. I don't like it there normally and certainly don't like it during these unprecedented times. NFL football and VCU basketball going on at the same time is why I have two TVs in my man cave.

Reactions: Newboy

rvaram

Top Member
Mar 26, 2012
Maybe it's nostalgia but I always liked their parmesan garlic wings. They also sell super cheap beer.

Speaking of wings that new sports bar in Scott's Addition has excellent wings.

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
Awesome! Maybe I'll stop by and pick up some mediocre wings and if anyone gets too close to me I'll bring up the active Covid research I've been working on at VCU's Medical Center. That usually sends folks packin' fast 😁...

...of course I usually neglect to mention that I primarily work from home and my tasks are on the data side of things, so I don't have to be in the labs or deal with patients and when I do have to go into the office it's on the outskirts of the Medical Campus and after hours. But seriously folks, if you have to get your BW3's get it to-go or have it delivered, I want to see my fellow Ram Fans be as healthy as possible, I've known too many people who have lost loved ones due to this stupid virus...