Can we just stop the silly posting rules?

Rambob

Insider
I'm looking for CAA results and can't find it here (on the CAA Forum) or on CAAZone. People on here know the results and could post it, but we have the message board police... :roll:

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Rambob said:
I'm looking for CAA results and can't find it here (on the CAA Forum) or on CAAZone. People on here know the results and could post it, but we have the message board police... :roll:

VCU won. Uncw lost. Figure it out.

BracketForecast

Elite Member
Mason loses, Drexel wins. Drexel clinches #1. We win on Saturday and we're #2. Lose and we're 3. ODU wins, clinches #4. Delaware wins, clines #5. Georgia State clinches #6 with a win on Saturday or a VCU win. Northeastern likely #7. UNCW clinches #8 with win on Saturday. W&M and JMU likely #9 & 10. Hofstra will be the #11, Towson is #12.

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
why can't nobody not post all scores on all threads all time right away? me want.

VCUFTW

Elite Member
SwiftyClown said:
shouldnt this be in the "Suggestions" thread? :lol: :lol: :lol: jk

i absolutely do not want to inflate your ego, but this made me lawl.

BracketForecast

Elite Member
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
ODU clinched #4?

Yeah, they are 13-4. Can't catch Mason or VCU even with a tie b/c they lost all games to both. Delaware is 11-6 so they can't catch them.

Saturday -
Drexel at 12:00pm
ODU at 2:30
VCU/Mason at 6:00
Mason/VCU at 8:30

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Well how come I cant get
CAA results and can't find it here (on the CAA Forum) or on CAAZone. People on here know the results and could post it, but we have the message board police...

And where are those silly posting rules?

Rambob said:

How many boards are there on VCURamNation.com and what are their names?? I'll even let you cheat, winner gets pillow fight friday tickets!!!

SwiftyClown

Elite Member
r4m said:
SwiftyClown said:
shouldnt this be in the "Suggestions" thread? :lol: :lol: :lol: jk

i absolutely do not want to inflate your ego, but this made me lawl.

lol awesome!

internet forums will never affect my ego either way (except for if any of my friends found out i was on an internet forum) :lol: