Changing of the guard

Apr 20, 2009
Yesterday’s game was great. The freshman played with great confidence. And I believe the seniors have put too much pressure on themselves. Seniors, relax... Freshman, keep it going. If the seniors play the way they are capable, and the freshman play the way they did yesterday. Wow!!! This team has great potential and we are having a good season. But when this whole thing clicks, darn. Yesterday was the point in the season when the freshman are ready to take over and the seniors let go and start balling. This was the changing of the guard. All should embrace it and enjoy it. Go Rams

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yesterday’s game was great. The freshman played with great confidence. And I believe the seniors have put too much pressure on themselves. Seniors, relax... Freshman, keep it going. If the seniors play the way they are capable, and the freshman play the way they did yesterday. Wow!!! This team has great potential and we are having a good season. But when this whole thing clicks, darn. Yesterday was the point in the season when the freshman are ready to take over and the seniors let go and start balling. This was the changing of the guard. All should embrace it and enjoy it. Go Rams
I agree with just about everything here except, "Changing of the Guard". This isn't a change, its an integration mainly because Bones has been stellar in the face of injury of the Seniors.

Let's not read too much into one game against an opponent that we should smack around. At the end of the day, take the game at face value and move on.

Reactions: Celticguy and VCU85

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
I agree with just about everything here except, "Changing of the Guard". This isn't a change, its an integration mainly because Bones has been stellar in the face of injury of the Seniors.

Let's not read too much into one game against an opponent that we should smack around. At the end of the day, take the game at face value and move on.
Yeah that would be an uber big mistake. They've all got meaningful minutes under their belts now. Time to integrate, and take no prisoners.