Recruiting Closed: Elijah Taylor

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
The next few weeks into signing day in November will be rememered as the next milestone for our program. The 2020 recruiting class is the one that takes VCU up another rung. Follow it, watch it, send positives wishes for it, and then celebrate it!!!

Elijah Taylor and Ace Balwin are a great start to our version of the Fab Five for 2020!

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
MUSTa just got there tonight, didn't see them today. But the entire joint is a disheveled mess right now, renovating sidewalks out there.

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
Does this mean providence is out? Unlike being the first OV. Means he's not committing before his OV.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
We've had success getting commitments on an early OV, with the kid canceling later visits, we've had instances where the kid leaves without committing never to be seen again, and we've had kids leave and then commit after taking all of their visits. I like being either first or last and still feel nervous about either position until the deal is done. I do know that I would be adamant with my kid that he take all the visits and make a decision after collecting all the data.

Whatever, folks should be making a BIG deal on SM about Elijah's visit. Tweet, retweet, like. No idea whether he is one of the kids who pays particular attention (I kinda doubt it) but no stone unturned, right?

Elijah is absolutely the kind of cornerstone recruit we need to keep this thing rolling. Exceptional size, motor, and intelligence. He'd be absolutely perfect in B&G. Let's get it done!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
We've had success getting commitments on an early OV, with the kid canceling later visits, we've had instances where the kid leaves without committing never to be seen again, and we've had kids leave and then commit after taking all of their visits. I like being either first or last and still feel nervous about either position until the deal is done. I do know that I would be adamant with my kid that he take all the visits and make a decision after collecting all the data.

Whatever, folks should be making a BIG deal on SM about Elijah's visit. Tweet, retweet, like. No idea whether he is one of the kids who pays particular attention (I kinda doubt it) but no stone unturned, right?

Elijah is absolutely the kind of cornerstone recruit we need to keep this thing rolling. Exceptional size, motor, and intelligence. He'd be absolutely perfect in B&G. Let's get it done!
He is a winner!!! According to what I've read. He did all the dirty work on thredefensive end to allowed imhotep win 3 straight city championships, beat an oak hill team with Cole Anthony, Dave macCornack and Cam Thomas.

Last edited: