Coaching and turnovers

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
So the team was focused on a Madden game yesterday? Which platform PS5 or XBox>
Yeah- don’t get it. There is an “edit” option, even if someone hits “Post reply” before it’s proof read (as I am prone to do). Often can affect the clarity of the post if key words are misspelled, so the author’s point becomes obscured.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWV and RamStrut
Mar 2, 2014
Yeah- don’t get it. There is an “edit” option, even if someone hits “Post reply” before it’s proof read (as I will sometimes do). Often can affect the clarity of the post if key words are misspelled, so the author’s point becomes obscured.
Man, I love Celtciguy. His posts bring me joy. George Madden is awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: RamStrut and RESRam

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Man, I love Celtciguy. His posts bring me joy. George Madden is awesome.
You would think he was better prepared...he has been waiting thru a six game winning streak hoping for a loss so he could post his idiotic crap and take his cheap shots at the head coach
you can always tell when someone has never played sports at a high level...quick to blame the coach...it’s the only thing they understand to do
everytime I struck out in baseball it was the coaches fault...I swear it was.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Actually, one positive out of this crazy season has been being able to hear the coaches on the sidelines due to limited attendance. You can hear Coach Rhoades in the background coaching his butt off on every offensive/defensive possession. I can't tell you how many times this season I have heard him yell at his D1 players to not foul. It may be me, but the two A-10 coaches I have heard the most in the background this season have been Mike Rhoades and Anthony Grant.

On the flip side, there also have been way more coaches getting T'd up this year because the crowd noise is not there to hide their comments to the refs. The refs are hearing everything this year that the coaches say to them.