Countdown to the Black & Gold Game on Oct. 20th @ 4 pm

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
We have 3 gifted offensive players. If we can improve our defensive execution and get decent play from our role players, we can be competitive.
At least three. Might be two or three more. We'll see.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Why don't you go back and read what you posted. You repeatedly told other people that they were wrong for posting about their concerns and shouldn't do it. That's a very different take than simply saying that you were not concerned because it was a scrimmage. You're welcome to entertain any opinion you like, but so are other people. Telling them to knock it off is juvenile.
OK HC, if you are committed to an argument I can't stop you. I choose not to join you. Cheers.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Unless we're up by 40 and the bench is cleared. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the lineups, "these guys probably have not practiced these combinations at all, it will be sloppy." Then I thought, "and I can name you the guys on RamNation who will be panicked and declare this team will be winless." Thanks for bringing a bit of clarity Mollen.
This.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Control? Yeah that's what I do and why I'm here...I just love to keep you guys under wraps. Who else can do it? :lol:

You were not attacked. A difference of opinion is not an attack. Relax. Go angst if you'd like. It's your forum too. There will be plenty of time after a loss to macerate and be depressed and it's sure to happen. There is nothing more certain.

What I intend is to say that the reality of this type of scrimmage has almost zero to do with what we're going to see when the games are live and to just enjoy the fact our guys are on the floor displaying their wares. Nothing else.
I think he was just joking around.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

Cossack

Top Member
Aug 2, 2014
Wow, Gilmore 0 of 5 from three.
I can live with 0 for 5 in a scrimmage. I used to worry about Michael but not any more. What I saw was Michael being excited, smiling, and working hard. We talked after the game. He is happy to be back and I am glad this man is here. Great to see you on the floor again big man. Thank you Michael for the opportunity to see how much you changed from that young freshman I talked to years ago at an awards banquet.