Covid-19 info thread

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
It's a very sad day in the Tillman household right now... Such an unreal feeling going through this process right now... But this to shall pass!!! In deep remorse i'm passing on Justin's Gofundme link for his father and mother. Thanks Ramnation for any support for Justin's mom and dad. And please everyone stay safe!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/1z02u9uu1c?utm_medium=sms&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=6f0d50cae3944e0ca614db7027864574
I can't donate but I will be sharing this so others can.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
It's a very sad day in the Tillman household right now... Such an unreal feeling going through this process right now... But this to shall pass!!! In deep remorse i'm passing on Justin's Gofundme link for his father and mother. Thanks Ramnation for any support for Justin's mom and dad. And please everyone stay safe!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/1z02u9uu1c?utm_medium=sms&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=6f0d50cae3944e0ca614db7027864574
prayers up for Mom and deepest sorrows for you, JT and the family. RIP John Tillman.

May 1, 2009
Did you read the qualifier I started the post with? “If by rate, they mean totals, then NO”. Thank you for your response it really cleared things up for me
Again, rate has never meant totals, any way you look at it.

Louisiana has had a much higher percentage of deaths due to covid-19 than almost every state in the country throughout this outbreak. It may level out with the rest of the country once things plateau. But having lived in Louisiana, they have a poor healthcare system with a high percentage of poor people with a higher percentage of poor health.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Tad Gordon

Top Member
Feb 16, 2014
My condolences to your family Tad. I just hit the donate button. If you get a chance @Tad Gordon tell us about him. I saw him in the pic and he was a tall guy! Did he ball? Justin did a gfreat job in his post about letting us know he rocked a 3 piece suit, taught him his hoops skills and was his biggest fan. But I would love to hear more about him. Much love and prayers to your family.
Thanks so much for your support... He played high school basketball in Philadelphia. After his graduation he moved to Detroit with his dad and started school at U of D University. He started working for Sysco for over 30 years. Great person to know... Always wanted to make people laugh and have a good time.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Love and prayers to you all!

Reactions: SpiderRAM

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
HCA has at least 6 hospitals in the Richmond region. I'm sure they can cover their needs geographically while sending ventilators to other HCA hospitals in higher impact areas. HCA alone has 185 hospitals and 119 surgery centers nationwide.
And... there you go:)
Maybe not the root news site one may be looking for but still, the message is there.