Players Curteeona Brelove to transfer

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Curteeona Brelove just announced on her Facebook page that she will be transferring:

"I want to thank everyone at VCU, including but not limited to the coaching staff, professors, teammates and more. I will be continuing my education and basketball career elsewhere. I have learned so much and met so many great people along the way, and these past three years hold a special place in my heart. Thank you to everyone, especially the coaching staff and the athletics department."

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Curteeona Brelove just announced on her Facebook page that she will be transferring:

"I want to thank everyone at VCU, including but not limited to the coaching staff, professors, teammates and more. I will be continuing my education and basketball career elsewhere. I have learned so much and met so many great people along the way, and these past three years hold a special place in my heart. Thank you to everyone, especially the coaching staff and the athletics department."

NO!!!!!! ugghhh

Wow!!! What is up with that???....That's not good at all....loosing both of them is going to be huge....can only smh...they will be missed.