Dancin'-Dancin'-Dancin'

May 4, 2012
This is a BRUTAL draw...absolutely BRUTAL...we would have been much better as six seed..the curse of the 5 seed strikes again !
Ever since we made NCAAs First 4 the b3st thing they ever did they have defecated on us. That should teach us to want more than mid majorness. Prolly Coach K paying us back for making him our female dog.

Reactions: LouisianaRam
Jan 30, 2010
Love the draw. Hate the location. Time for Juvonte and MO to dominate. Love the matchup vs UCLA as well, other than being in Cali. If we get hot shooting......Look out! Let's go Rams

Reactions: plumstreet
Nov 26, 2010
I think we would've gotten a 4 had we won today, but I feel like we got the shaft cuz we are on the west coast compared to other A-10 teams.

Apr 21, 2009
Bad travel does not mean bad draw. Divorce yourself from your personal feelings about being in San Diego and a cross country flight. I think we match up well against UCLA and S.F.A. I hate to see UF but I think 2 wins is totally do-able

Reactions: SZQ VCU
Feb 8, 2010
I think we would've gotten a 4 had we won today, but I feel like we got the shaft cuz we are on the west coast compared to other A-10 teams.
The Selection Committee has said that the result of Sunday games only impacts the bracket if a "bid stealer" wins an auto-bid and knocks a team out of the at-large pool. I think we'd have gotten a 5 regardless.

Reactions: SaintsRam