Dark Mode!

VCU74

Elite Member
IMO the gold is too vivid. Hardly anything bothers my eyes, but this does!
It is kinda bright…. Maybe just my old eyes but I have a bit of trouble seeing the bold for threads with new messages vs the unbold.
Only other thing on mobile- looking at the list of threads, can’t see the last posters name in a thread (in vertical mode). NBD, just wondering if anyone else sees the same.
Nice update:)

JDI

Insider
Agree on the bold versus unbold. I have to use the new post selection to get the unread.

MattRock

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
It is kinda bright…. Maybe just my old eyes but I have a bit of trouble seeing the bold for threads with new messages vs the unbold.
Only other thing on mobile- looking at the list of threads, can’t see the last posters name in a thread (in vertical mode). NBD, just wondering if anyone else sees the same.
Nice update:)
Should be better now!

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
I feel like " Spy vs Spy". Seriously, this seems easier on the eys on first experience. Thanks for the effort

I love the dark mode, thanks for the addition. black and yellow colors make this feel like an even more special place

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
@MattRock, one minor issue with the dark mode layout - when you highlight text, it's impossible to see what you highlighted. The highlighting color probably needs to be brightened.

MattRock

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
asdfsdf this is a test
@MattRock, one minor issue with the dark mode layout - when you highlight text, it's impossible to see what you highlighted. The highlighting color probably needs to be brightened.
Can you show me an example? I can't seem to reproduce.