David Shriver Is A Ram!

Mercury

Elite Member
Live look at DuncanLamb after watching the clip on replay

AcceptableBlackandwhiteAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
A 3 second clip of him making a shot in an empty gym with no one guarding him :lol:
It is crazy. I got a text after that 3 second clip from a friend who said Shriver needed to get in shape. I just don't get reactionary opinions for so little evidence. From mixtapes to rumors the offseason is always filled with nutty opinions on incoming players nobody has seen play live. Ha!

duncanlamb

Elite Member
😉You went from bashing Shriver to this because you saw a 3 second video of him making a shot? My goodness. :lol:

Yup..I can tell. He has ability to come off a curl, and release within 1.5 seconds. The last person to have that ability was troy.

It means the coaching staff has option to adjust the offense and run more half court sets by running him off screens to free him for 3...we haven't run that type of play since troy either.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Shriver will get in shape this summer, knock off some pounds and put on some muscle. He provides us an option for one year. Hopefully that option provides us with points we need, a way to space the floor and to give other guys rest time when needed. His parents are both coaches so I'm sure he is a guy who listens and tries to learn from the coaches and others. I think there are probably tons of kids from little boondock towns that never get the look they should have. He took the road less traveled but let's see how he does on a bigger stage.
Personally, I think he cuts his hair before the start of the season. It's kind of long in the front and he was constantly shoving it back while at hartford. In the two games he played at hartford, I never saw him sweat as much as in that three second clip.....I think the kid is working hard and wants to help and contribute. I'm rooting for him to give a good showing when he gets his opportunity to be on the floor.

Ramdog

Elite Member
Yup..I can tell. He has ability to come off a curl, and release within 1.5 seconds. The last person to have that ability was troy.

It means the coaching staff has option to adjust the offense and run more half court sets by running him off screens to free him for 3...we haven't run that type of play since troy either.
You really should seek help

VRam

Elite Member
It is crazy. I got a text after that 3 second clip from a friend who said Shriver needed to get in shape. I just don't get reactionary opinions for so little evidence. From mixtapes to rumors the offseason is always filled with nutty opinions on incoming players nobody has seen play live. Ha!
Remember the guy from St. Joe's who apparently liked donuts? He was pretty good.