Recruiting Dereon Seabron (Closed)

I see him as someone that will play the 3, but will be one of the multiple ball handlers we have on the floor.
*positionless basketball*
That would be a good direction-and the way the wind is blowing. Versatility, mismatches. Not always going to have an experienced, talented, upperclassmen PG, more of a committee approach can work. Sometimes a pg may be your best scorer, many VCU teams have had that, free him up some.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
As a Ram in MN, can confirm. It's already snowing here today lol.
Never experienced a Minnesota winter. Northwestern Ohio, yes, pretty cold and some fierce snow storms with a lot of wind (at least as compared to Virginia/Maryland). I did spend a summer in Redwood Falls, absolutely beautiful! Those poor folks were sweltering when the dew point hit 65 and the temp in the mid to upper 80s. You still need a jacket at night, if you could brave the mosquitoes.

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Never experienced a Minnesota winter. Northwestern Ohio, yes, pretty cold and some fierce snow storms with a lot of wind (at least as compared to Virginia/Maryland). I did spend a summer in Redwood Falls, absolutely beautiful! Those poor folks were sweltering when the dew point hit 65 and the temp in the mid to upper 80s. You still need a jacket at night, if you could brave the mosquitoes.

That is absolutely correct, folks never think about mosquitos in that area but they are way worse than here

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Duluth in February for a funeral. Most painful weather I have ever experienced. It is amazing what people can adapt to

Duluth in February for a funeral. Most painful weather I have ever experienced. It is amazing what people can adapt to

I actually live in Duluth. I moved here from RVA to teach graphic design at the University of Minnesota Duluth. It is a separate institution from the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities but it still a part of the University of Minnesota System. Although I do not follow U of M basketball in the Cities very much, I do know that Gophers Athletics are struggling.

http://www.startribune.com/how-plunging-ticket-sales-have-changed-gophers-sports/491766811/

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I actually live in Duluth. I moved here from RVA to teach graphic design at the University of Minnesota Duluth. It is a separate institution from the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities but it still a part of the University of Minnesota System. Although I do not follow U of M basketball in the Cities very much, I do know that Gophers Athletics are struggling.

http://www.startribune.com/how-plunging-ticket-sales-have-changed-gophers-sports/491766811/
There are two seasons in Duluth: Ice Age and Mosquito. Beautiful country though.