DuncanLamb Appreciation Thread

Mar 15, 2011
Dude is NOT getting the message. We have a recruiting thread at the top of the forum. Will he also post threads for when these unofficial visits never materialize into anything? When will it end, makes coming here unbearable tbh

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I don’t always agree with DL’s opinions or his methods, but he is positive, brings new information and is a valuable addition to these boards. A lot more so than some of these nattering nabobs of negativity. If thy eye offend thee, pluck it out. Put him on ignore.

Last edited:

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I don’t always agree with DB’s opinions or his methods, but he is positive, brings new information and is a valuable addition to these boards. A lot more so than some of these nattering nabobs of negativity. If thy eye offend thee, pluck it out. Put him on ignore.
I agree. Why ask the mods to censor a poster? Its not as if DL is personally attacking you or critiquing your every post. What he is posting isn't personal.

Who knows maybe the recruit or their family feels good about seeing they have their own thread maybe not?

Just put him on ignore. Or if you dont like the threads dont read them.

Stay positive!

Mar 16, 2014
With the OP. What's next? a thread about "ESPN 100 ....... drove on 64 W, only 30 miles from the campus. Was he trying out the oxygen around here? Are we closing in?"

Like there was a dam post about someone putting VCU on their list of 38. So stupid. There is a recruiting thread for all this nonsense. Make a thread when someone commits. stew peed

Mar 2, 2014
Maybe it makes DL happy. I see nothing wrong with it.
With the OP. What's next? a thread about "ESPN 100 ....... drove on 64 W, only 30 miles from the campus. Was he trying out the oxygen around here? Are we closing in?"

Like there was a dam post about someone putting VCU on their list of 38. So stupid. There is a recruiting thread for all this nonsense. Make a thread when someone commits. stew peed
Please go away.