Recruiting Elmarko Jackson: Closed

VRam

Elite Member
I haven't looked at his full tweet, but usually the team on the lower right of the tweet is the lucky team. It's a sign.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Recruiting him hardest
That post says those are the 8 schools recruiting him the hardest.

heck, you even posted a tweet from him after that where he says he hasn’t cut his list.
And this is the type of crap many of us have been talking about. Love the info and news....but stop posting BS info @duncanlamb. I just don't get why it's so hard for you my dude.

Okay.

July 24th. Emarko posts the "8 teams recruiting him the hardest" even subsequent to a butt load of high level offers. In my experience, more of than not, the scouting services uses "teams recruiting the hardest" verbiage synonymously with the said prospect's top teams list.

Being mindful that elmarko also had a bunch of new teams entering the picture, I decided to use the word "current" to imply that elmarko's top 8 was likely to change.

Then he posts a new tweet listing every one of his offers which completely made my thread look title out of whack...

In retrospect, i probably should have said something like had said something like "vcu amongst list of teams prioritizing"...nah..that doesn't work either..

I'll change the title back to his name to keep it simple..

I'm a work in progress..keep calling me out
..I'll get it right at some point.

Last edited:

HTTRams!

Elite Member
Okay.

July 24th. Emarko posts the "8 teams recruiting him the hardest" even subsequent to a butt load of high level offers. In my experience, more of than not, the scouting services uses "teams recruiting the hardest" verbiage synonymously with the said prospect's top teams list.

Being mindful that elmarko also had a bunch of new teams entering the picture, I decided to use the word "current" to imply that elmarko's top 8 was likely to change.

Then he posts a new tweet listing every one of his offers which completely made my thread look title out of whack...

In retrospect, i probably should have said something like had said something like "vcu amongst list of teams prioritizing"...nah..that doesn't work either..

All good dude. The way I look at it is this....unless there's a tweet/post by a player that says officially, "heres my list," then everything else is not a list.

There's so much info out there about recruits, but can't post everything nor should we assume. I appreciate you being accepting of the constructive criticism as well man, thank you.

Mr. X

Elite Member
Insider
Okay.

Can we bet on it?

duncanlamb

Elite Member
I noticed tonight that the entire coaching staff(incliuding Mike Rhoades) and elmarko follow each other.

The last time I saw that was Christian Fermin.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Today's Emarko Highlights from UAA championship game(WER1 vs the Houston.Defenders).