Recruiting Elmarko Jackson: Closed

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Just finished watching the 2nd episode of the elmarko jackson series that came out 40 minutes ago. It cover his play at aau finals in chivago

1. I love WeR1. They play so unselfish transition basketball. Whip that ball around.

2. Former vcu offer. Now florida commit Thomas Haugh is a flat out beast.

3. Most important, Elmarko Jackson is gonna be an star where ever he goes. He plays hard all the time, great moves getting to the baske,, great stop and pop, springs! He gets so high so quick on dunks. His out court vision pasing the ball is phenomenal.

Wer1 coach that he could be in the same category as bizzy. That good!! Yes..
.you can see why he would fit here.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Jamir Watkins and the rest of Tressi gang at the elite 24 game on ESPN today to watch Elmarko Jackson!!! Game at 5 on ESPNU fellas!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812-074642_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220812-074642_Instagram.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 10

duncanlamb

Elite Member
@vcu_baum

Elmarko knows everything about vcu.

He is the only prospect following mike rhoades and the entire staff. He's made an unofficial here.
He plays for WER1(Bones AAU team).
He says he longest most established coaching relationship recruiting him is JD Byers.

Tressi (including Jamir Watkins) is at elite 24.

Yeah. I think we make his final cut without a problem

duncanlamb

Elite Member

"He listed Maryland, Texas, Miami, Villanova, Virginia, UCLA and VCU among those working the hardest and broke down each school.".

VCU: “I’ve been talking to VCU for pretty much a year now. I got really close with coach JD Byers and coach [Mike] Rhoades. We had a guy from WE-R 1 go there, Bones [Hyland], he’s in the NBA now. He’s been telling me I have the same opportunity to do the same thing as he did.”

Jackson has no official visits scheduled yet.

“Not, not yet,” he said. “I want to utilize all my five visits but I don’t want to waste any. I want to make sure all mine are accurate with the schools I really want to focuse on and the schools that are focused on me.

“So nothing yet but if not today I might cut my list down in the next week or two.”

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Elmarko Jackson's elite 24 game highlights. After watching him live last on TV last night, the highlights do not so these moves justice.

He has blow by speed 😳 in transition, he jumps as quickly as any player I've ever seen q out of the gym, tight handles, elite stop and pop quickness on his jump shot, physical roo the basket...just a walking highlight reel..

He's is right on the border of being a 5* and will probably be one in one of the next big recruiting service 2023 top 100 rankings..

Book it!

Last edited: