EVERYONE PLEASE pray for former VCU WBB Player Robyn Hobson!!!!

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Everyone, please Pray for Robyn Hobson, former VCU WBB player Robyn Hobson who yesterday, July 1st, 2020..... came out with some rather sad news.... seen in the link below.

Also if anyone wishes to help... there is a gofundme set up

Last edited:

Ramaholic

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
My prayers are with her and so will my $$ support. I personally have known many people get diagnosed with stage 4 cancers that come out ok and lead normal lives. My job puts me in touch with a variety of scientists and medical professionals. I think our levels of detection of cancers has gotten so advanced that we are detecting cancers that just 10 years ago would never have been detected. As a result, she is getting a good start on treatments and monitoring as she goes onto defeat this. An athletes body at 29 is a pretty remarkable machine and Robyn can beat this! We all need to get behind her with prayers and positive thoughts!!!!!

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
@Ramaholic As someone who knows her personally & considers her a good friend... I just wanna say thank you... not just for me, but for her as well. She is definitely appreciative of everyone's support.