EVERYONE PLEASE pray for former VCU WBB Player Robyn Hobson!!!!

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
It's so good to be able to see some of our players for more than how well they play basketball. Watching these videos makes me feel like I know Robyn a bit better. What a wonderful young woman. Thoughts and prayers continue for her.

Yeah, she's a wonderful person... and as you can see she's trying to enjoy life as best she can, not knowing what the end result of this battle will be... and she's also not gonna go down without a fight.

A lot of people in this situation, would be focusing so much on the negative parts of this battle, constantly wondering when their time is going to be called, almost like they are mentally giving up before the battle even begins. Which, I can understand cause of the severity of the disease.

But as you can see from Robyn in these videos, she's mentally tougher than that.

I'm proud to call her a good friend of mine.

May 19, 2015
You have thousands of prayers being sent to you. We all want you to continue the amazing progress. Prayers and the almighty God are with you every step of the way. No doubt you have a the strength to beat it.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk