Fair Ticket Prices?

Feb 14, 2011
I don't see where this has been asked before so I'll give it a go.

It's been rare that I don't use my tickets. In the past, when I had extra tickets, I would just give them to someone or simply not use it/them. Life changes and I find muself missing more games than I used to. Since there seems to be such a high demand these days and I can recover some costs, what is the opinion of what you should sell a ticket(s) for? I know it depends on the game, day of the week, ect... but what is a fair amount to sell them here?

As an example, the Dayton game; On stub hub, my seats are far better than anything listed and prices start at $25.00 and top out at $50 for corner seats.

If I take into consideration my RAF donation divided by the 18 games and four seats plus the cost of the ticket, this isn't an insugnificant amount of money.

Is it fair for one fan to ask another fan for what the seat actually cost, the ticket cost plus the RAF donation of say 30, 40 or 50 dollars per seat per game? How about selling them to someone you don't know is a Rams fan? Ask More? Do I list them on Stubhub for as much as I can and don't worry about fellow fans wanting a ticket?

Any sugestions would help.

BigTimeRamFan

Top Member
Jan 4, 2011
IMO, if you are selling them on RamNation, you should just ask for face value or less, up to the $25 price for a SRO ticket that can be bought at the ticket window. We are all Ram fans on here and share a common interest after all. You're reselling your seat, not recouping a donation given.
If you are selling them on stubhub or somewhere else, by all means get what you can. The market will dictate the price.

Jul 29, 2009
I have sold mine (C section) for as much as $30 - I think that's fair especially if you count hospitality and a parking pass......even $40 is ok I think this year

Feb 14, 2011
Thanks for your help

I had no idea the ticket office was selling SRO/reserved (up in the corners) tickets for $40.00. So I think selling a decent seat for $40 or even $50 here at RN is fair considering the hospitality and parking.

BigTimeRamFan

Top Member
Jan 4, 2011
Wow, I did not know that. I have 6 season tickets and rarely use all six. I think the most I've resold one for is $20, some for $15. I've sold a few outside before the game for $10. My personal goal is to try to always make sure that they are used by a RamFan. It's nice, I guess, that we have reached the point where we are the hot ticket in town. But for sure, it's getting more and more expensive to go to the games.