For Funsies: Conference Reallignment/Creation

I watched and it was sloppy sloppy sloppy. ODU's QB was bad too. It was a win win for me. Ha! Not matter who won that game it gave me ammunition to give friends a hard time. Tech fans are fun to rib because for some reason they think they are big time but all they are is a time that at one time had Mike Vick.
That was obviously the peak. But they were very good for about 5 years before and after Vick. Good run. Beamer was really good. Really made something out a program that wasn’t that relevant.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Funny, I don't see ODU on there either. Guess they lost last night too.
Yeah… because that was my point. 🙄

The reason that VT is prime for this type of upset is because they don’t have the Jimmies & Joes. Toss that in with a new coaching staff and playing a road game that they never should have scheduled and the LOLs are flowing out of Norfolk.

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Yeah… because that was my point. 🙄

The reason that VT is prime for this type of upset is because they don’t have the Jimmies & Joes. Toss that in with a new coaching staff and playing a road game that they never should have scheduled and the LOLs are flowing out of Norfolk.
Yeah I was listening to the Junkies on the radio the other morning & they were talking about how schools like UVA & Tech do a terrible job recruiting the best players in VA. That schools from outside the state are stealing the top VA recruits left & right.

That was obviously the peak. But they were very good for about 5 years before and after Vick. Good run. Beamer was really good. Really made something out a program that wasn’t that relevant.
They'll eventually make a run at Shane Beamer, I think. Pry is off to a very bad start.

As the bigger P5 schools start maximizing NIL money to players, over time, uva and tech will get worse.

As the bigger P5 schools start maximizing NIL money to players, over time, uva and tech will get worse.
Inclined to agree. The NIL, right or wrong, good or bad is going to permanently change the landscape of college football.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Odu picked to finish last in their sunbelt division. The vt quarterback was atrocious.

Oh, and this final indignity.....

also THIS......"The Hokies' trip to Old Dominion was a comedy of errors. ODU took a 10-7 lead into the half, and Virginia Tech's coaches were delayed in returning for the second half after being trapped in a malfunctioning elevator."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one more....."Virginia Tech is scheduled to play at Old Dominion in 2024, 2027, 2029 and 2031."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: